Check out these winter scandinavian interior design inspirations for your house. Scandinavian decor is still so trendy these days and for winter I find that it makes your house very clean cozy and de-cluttered.
Some ways that you can incoporate trendy scandinvian decor into your house is as follows:
- White furniture
- Wooden elements which gives it a more cozy and brings nature into the space
- Plants are very important but try and keep it minimal as it just adds a pop of color to the space
- Allow sunlight to brighten up the room
- Remove all carpets to allow the sunlight to reflect in the space and make the room seem bigger
- Add simple colour accents through cushions and decor pieces