Scandinavian Interior is one of the most popular trend right now. I wanted to combine Scandinavian and Boho to see what happens, and honestly I’m not mad. I used big pieces like the couch and coffee table to emphasise the Scandinavian simple and clean look. Using colour and small decor pieces from H & M home i completed the Boho look.
This is a small mood board where I tried to show how I put them together to create a new Scandinavian boho look.
These are some ideas and details on how to create a cozy environment in your house. We always have the place in our house where no one really uses and its wasted space, and turning it into a cozy little area for you or your friends to just relax, read a book or chill at will definitely give its purpose!
Dining table benches are very in this year! They are great space savers and can provide more seating areas.
One of the ways you can cozy up the place is by adding shelves.
Adding a pop of warm colour makes the area seem more inviting.
10+ Easy Bathroom Organization Tips. Time to purge, organize, declutter and clean! I love using these organization tips to utilize the space we have! These are some simple and easy ways you could re do your bathroom without spending a fortune but making it look like a million dollars 😉
Check out these tricks to use when you want to make your pantry free organized and clean. These are some tips I found on how to maximise space and also keep it organized and neat.
I think having a pantry aesthetically pleasing to the eye can make your kitchen a more inviting place. One of the main tips for a clean kitchen is to de-clutter everything you have from utensils to spices. twice. I keep finding myself back in the kitchen trying to reduce how many things I dont use.
1. Keeping all types for containers together can make the space organized. Also investing in the same type of container. Mason jars are now in and can really make your pantry look lavish!
2. Here is another example on how having the same container can help organize the shelf. Also labelling it with some kind of label maker or chalk writing can give a more functional use.
3. Adding some exposed shelves outside the normal pantry are can add more storage to the space.
4. Magnetic strips on the back of doors and cupboards for cutlery helps create more storage room.
5. White is a very clean colour and help opening up the space
6. Try to maximise shelving height
7. Try emptying out the boxed / packaged goods into jars
8. Adding little tags on them are also a great idea
Backsplash can really make the kitchen. Colour and tiles play an important role on how the kitchen can make you feel. Check out these ideas on clean, minimal and scandinavian inspired look that can really turn your kitchen into a place you love!