ikea is everyones favorite home decor store. Its simple, minimalistic and very affordable. One of the best things of ikea is that their style often resembles the Scandinavian and danish decor: white and black, clean lines, simplicity and modern.
With their furniture being so simple, you can even customise each piece to your own liking.
With winter being around the corner, these are some way your can change your bedroom and make it more cozy with it still being minimal and scandinavian inspired.
Check out these 9 bedroom decor ideas from IKEA:
- Make a make shift hammock in your room for those cold late night relaxing vibes.
2. Add a soft colour blanket for some extra coziness and extra warmth.
3. Adding Simple yet artistic pictures of plants gives the space more colour and identity. These ones are super minimal just white frames and a pop of green.
4. Candles are the ultimate item to own for winter. They scream cozy, comfy, take a bath, put that netflix on and relax.
5. Switch out your white lights for some yellow lighting for that spa like environment.
6. Buy some books for your side table. Reading before sleeping helps to grow your mind and soul.
You must be logged in to post a comment.